Service Account Setup
Creating a Service Account
Open the navigation menu and select Settings.
Select the Service Accounts option under Settings:
Click on Create new service account:
- Populate the Title field with the appropriate information.
- There is no need to change the Name field since it automatically changes with your title.
- The description field is optional and does not affect functionality. However, it can be used to help you track how each Service account is used or deployed.
Select Create to complete the creation of the Agent.
Obtaining the Service Account Secret
- Download the secret credentials file:
- Once you create the agent, you will be automatically redirected to the page of the Service Account you created (shown below). Select Download Secret and save the file to a location easily accessible.
- For ease of access, rename the file "blocwatch-agent-auth.json".
Navigate to Agent Installation to finish the process and bring it all together.