Azure Blockchain service
These instructions assume that you've already created transaction nodes as members of a consortium. Don't have transaction nodes, yet? Create them with this quick start!
Generate an Azure ResourceManager Agent Template
After registering a Blockchain in the BlocWatch application, you can deploy an an agent to monitor that chain with Azure Resource Manager.
- Log in to the BlocWatch Application.
- Select your Organization.
- Select "Settings" in the navigation menu.
- Select "Agents" in the navigation menu.
- Add a new "Agent with Azure".
This wizard will guide you through the steps of creating a new Agent in Azure and optionally allow you to deploy the agent straight from your web-browser. If you are more comfortable with a command-line, the wizard will generate an Azure ResourceManager template you can download and deploy with the "az" CLI.
Blockchain Connection Information
- Transaction Node Connection URLs.
- Sign in to the Azure Portal.
- Go to your default Blockchain Service member Overview page.
- Select Transaction Nodes and then select the default transaction node.
- Select Connection Strings and copy HTTPS (Access key 1).